Turkish PCT National Phase
1) Copy of the international application,
2) International search report,
3) International publication,
4) Copy of International Preliminary Examination Report with amended claims if any
5) Copies of any other amended pages and information on any changes made during the international phase
6) If the applicant and the inventor(s) are different bodies then explanation about how the applicant has the right to
application. (No documentary evidence is required)
7) Power of Attorney (No legalization)
ELTUTAN Law & Patent Office
Eltutan Patent Office was established by attorney Murat Eltutan and his colleagues in İstanbul, Turkey in 1996.
Our firm provides legal services specializing in intellectual property law and Trademark- Patent- Industrial Design registration procedures for domestic and international clients.
Our firm performs protective law consultancy with its expert team members. Thus, it provides services while keeping our clients in a lawful and fair environment and maintaining their judicial safety.
We do not give legal service only after we encounter problems but we work in a way to foresee and prevent problems to emerge, and to give service of conciliatory consultancy.
You Can Consult Us for Your Clients’ Trademark, Patent, Industrial Design Registration Prodecures and Questions of Law in Turkey.
Attorney Emine Artar TURKISH – ENGLISH
Tel: +90(212) - 272 28 00 Fax: +90(212) - 274 61 46
E-mail: [email protected]